Frontier X 9'6" 3/4 - 4 oz. Blank (Note: This is not a built rod)
Frontier X surf blank series utilizes advance nano technology and newly developed materials. We took the best qualities in previous model and made them even better. This series incorporates ODM proprietary MMCN™(Multi Modulus Carbon Nano) technology with 1K carbon woven finish for ultra-light, ultra-strong with modern look... "you will see and feel the difference".
- Sensitive, well balanced, and progressive load distribution throughout the length of the rod
- Ultra strong, light and thin (thick wall) - Power to handle big game fish and cast all day with minimum fatigue
- Extremely fast recovery with moderate to moderate fast action - Long distance casting, parabolic bend
- Excels in many different type of lures: swimmers, pencil poppers, bucktails, metals, darters, etc.
- MMCN™ technology with unique layering and patterning process
- 2 piece with 70/30** split - Design to flex and behave like 1 piece rod
- Anti-twist design - Help prevents rod from twisting giving greater hook setting and fighting power
- 1K Carbon Woven - Modern outside layer that provides strength, durability and help protects from outside elements
- 1 Year limited warranty